Thursday, November 02, 2006

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

This blog will now cease to exist.

Starting from today.

There will no longer be any new posts coming in (consider this the last post).

Simply, this blog will exist in limbo (as in all the archives and everything will remain here) but there will no longer be any forthcoming updates on this blog.

All of us bloggers, Alison, Emm and me will simply be moving to a new blog under blogger beta. The new blog is already up and running fyi, but with no posts. The accounts have been made (save Emm who's halfway there).

Why the move you ask? Why no more crystalaura?

Well it's very simple really.

I gave you all a warning in the past didn't I?

Don't believe me? You go check the past archives. Way way back into last year.

You'd find what I mean.

Privacy in this blog is currently non existent. My privacy was invaded last year with all those hooligans in my chatbox. So emm and I removed it. And we tightened the comment box. Thought that would end all privacy problems.

And now this? And now Alison? What on earth do you think you ppl are trying to do man?! Invade her privacy too?

So yeah, I stick by what I warned in the past. I stick by my word.

Since we currently have no privacy in this blog, then we move.

Since this blog is too widely read:

THIS BLOG IS WILL NO LONGER EXIST.

A final farewell and adieu~

P.S. - The new blog under blogger beta will have a new address. And only then, those ppl who are invited to read will be able to log in. We will be emailing ppl who we dont mind reading our new blog in a short time so they can be able to register for accounts and be able to log in to our blog. For now, the new blog will also remain in limbo till everything is settled.

So if you DON"T get an invite, don't come bother us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home