Friday, October 20, 2006

Sequel

Now that the tears *glares at MTYP and Van* are over, I shall continue.

Since we stopped at Tiff, we shall now continue with...

1) Louis! This guy memang eh... always trying to get on my nerves. I guess in a sort of a weird way, I'd miss his: HI BOSS! calling lol. And his: Aiyah Siaw Hui ah... ERRRR!! thing. Haha. Good luck in Tunku Jaafar (that's how you spell it right?!) btw!!

2) Jeremy! SPYYYYY!! Haha, I'd miss calling this koala bear Spy. Damn. I don't even remember how the calling originated rofl. And I'd miss his weird weird way of crooning flirty songs (yeah, the Jesse McCartney one lol) Oh! And his gaying and fights with Noel when he discovers that Noel "cheated" on him. Lol Lol. And I'd miss his sound effects. Remember Al? Last time when we did the Hang Tuah thing in study group? He kept making sound effects for the sword fights. *sweat* You'd be in Kch and I'd be in Melb. LIke I said, call rates aren't that high so BETTER KEEP IN TOUCH EH!

3) Muzzie! I'd miss your really really artsy fartsy (wow, where did that come from ehehe) drawings. And your Apple PC hehehe and all the cool things you do on it. Basically all your gadgets and your crazy crazy antics esp when taking photos!

4) Ehhhhh... who was I on now? Oh yeah, KIMMY! How could I forget. Lol lol lol. I'd not really miss you dear coz you'd be in Melb mah. But I'd certainly miss hanging out and seeing you everyday coz though we'd be in the same city, not really gonna see you everytime like in class right? I'd really miss you and your daily funny antics la. Remember to call me and ring me up or whatever when we're down in Melb k?! Must meet up at least once a month and go for dinner or smth!! Cheap one though, not that rich mar... hehe.

5) Elane! Heehee, eh where you going next year? Go Melb la! Sure can get in! Go go go! Then at least I won't be able to miss you that much. Hehe. I'd miss your cooperation with me to go bully Kim till she screams. I'd miss you and me conspiring to do the next "evil" thing to Kim. And I'd miss the way you'd go : Ehhhh Siaw Hui, we ask Cikgu so and so this and this so that right, we can find out what exam question gonna come out... LOL!! Eyyyy, keep in touch la you!!

6) Emmmmmmaaaaaa!!!! Fellow blogger! She's like a uhh huggable big sister to me!! Coz of your height la!! Essshhh. You and Noel everyday will grin evilly and look down on me (literally). I'd miss your hugs when things get down! I'd miss your daily sleepheadedness and your blur grandma look. Hahaha... but you going to Melb too! YAYY!! Keep in touch! I won't miss you that much after all! I'd miss daily things with you though. OUTINGS IN MELB ARE A MUST YOU HEAR ME! DON"T TELL ME YOU CAN"T WAKE UP FOR A DAY OUTING WITH THE REST OF US LOT YOU HEAR! IF NOT I'D TAKE THE NEAREST TRAM OR SMTH DOWN TO YOUR PLACE, BUST IN AND DRAG YOU OUTTA BED HUAHAHAHAH!

7) Al!! Nooo, I'm gonna miss this girl so blardy much! Waaaa... okay, despite your eagerness to rub lots and lots of fashion sense into my head, I really really really really like you!! (not in a lesbian way so don't freak out and run dear girl) And I think that fashion lessons are actually coming through that thick skull of mine. *gasp* Urgh. I'm so gonna miss babbling, gossiping and talking with you. And joking. And bullying Noel. And hahahahaha of course, me teasing you *cough cough VIOLENT cough* Hahaha. Contact me from England you hear! CONTACT CONTACT! Oooohhh and tell me if there really ARE cute boys there. Lol.

8) Chin Ann! Lol, I think I'd miss his grumpiness to some extent. WEll, okay, maybe not grumpiness, just sometimes he's reluctantness to do things like eg. whenever I say Hi, he takes a very long time to say Hi back. And he does so grudgingly. Lol. And haha, I'd miss his off antics whenever he says something wrong at the wrong time when the entire class is quiet and can actually hear what he's saying. =)

9) Chiew. Will miss his TECHNOLOGY. Hahaha. Neh, not only that la. I'd miss the person too. His crazy "stunts" and his techno music stunts (or whatever it is lol) His crazy weird jokes. And his very very mind boggling philosophical stuff that just leaves me like Huh? Lol. And of course, your knack of always bringing illegal but very expensive stuff. Try to kek someone issit? Rofl. But heard you're going down to Melb next year? Keep in touch then! I'd be... uhh around the city lol.

10) Sjane!! Heehee, you'd be in Melb next year right! I don't care, you better leave your boarding sch sometimes or another to come out and hang with me and Kim them all you hear?! Good girl. Haha. I'd miss this girl's uhh CLUMSINESS. And her ever famous shuffle of her feet when she walks. Lol. Oh and her calling of Mtyp's bruise a hicky (is that how you spell it) OOOHHH!! And her ballet shuffling. Hahahahahaha... and of course, her good sound advice when you feel really down. Contact in Melb next year ahh!!

11) MTYP! Hahaha, suburbian area in Melb! Sob* don't care must get down to city sometime to spend time with us. LOL. Nanananana. I'd miss loads about her la. Her obssession with dramas that I'm not obssessed with. Her obsession with Neopets which I share actually. AND NO I"M NOT GIVING YOU NEOPOINTS DON"T YOU EVEN TRY TO ASK! Her hip hoppiness at times. Her trying to slam the door in my face. You evil person. NOMAD!! hahahaha... Aihh.., childhood fren, how can I not miss you? Sigh. It's so hard to move on...

12) Mel. LOL Lame lame lame girl. I'm so gonna miss your lame jokes. Aiyooo. And in some weird way, your bullying. You ah, on one day, slap me on the left arm. Then the right arm. Then where again? Wahliu, do you even know that I have nerve endings and can feel pain!! Evil evil evil lame person. Lol. Jk laaaa... Perth next year right?! KEEP IN TOUCH! Hehehe. And stay lame for the sake of all of us. So that when reunion, can see your lameness intact. Hehehehe.

13) Cel. Hmm... what shall I miss about her. Lol. Drama queen. Okay, I think I meant that in a nice way. Oh yeah, I did. Lol. OKAY DON"T KILL ME LA HAIYORR!! Oh and I'd miss her excitedness when it comes to certain stuff like SHOPPING. For the life of me I'd never understand why is it that shopping can bring so much elation...

14) Cher! Heehee! Where you going next year girl? Spore? Kl? Well, wherever it is, CALLLL MEEEEE!! Fat cat! hahahaha. I'd miss your weird noises. Like Ya BUSH or smth like that lol. And your sometimes blurness. Hahaha. Miss stealing food from you and sneakingly eating food with you. Nananana. And I'd miss gossiping and talking with you. Together with that crazy Jess especially. Haha.

15) Akmal. Wait, he's already missing. So uhh yeah, it doesn't exactly count does it? Coz whatever I'm gonna miss about him, I'm already missing about him. So yeah, don't count! Besides, lz to type it out here. And besides, it's not fulfilling the criteria of GONNA MISS hahahahaha... excuses to get out of typing stuff down as usual.

16) Noel. Buahahaha. The baby of the rodent family. Everytime get downtrodden by me. And Jas I think. Huahahaha. Anyway, I'd miss his very very weird craziness. And his noogies to certain extent though they kill brain cells. And his sometimes weird but sometimes good advice too. And his very weird humor. And very weird way of expressing concern and comfort. Eeshhh. Lol. Stay crz in Kch and better plan one huge reunion for all of us when we come home!

17) Winston! HAHAH NZ for you next year eh? HAHA. You'd end up herding loads of sheep. I'd miss the way this guy always try to find fault with me. Esp during Oral. Always go against whatever I say wan boh. Always have to try to take my oral lines. Geezzz!! Aiyoo...

18) Lee Lip! PASTOR! I'd miss disturbing him. LOL. And I'd miss his way of telling Noel (or rather commanding him) to not do certain stuff. Oh and I'd miss ganging up with him to distrub either Noel or Jeremy. And the way we laugh really long and hard at them. LOL! Oh and his guitaring. Lol!

19) Tan! Hehe, I'd miss the funny things like Who stole the cookie gig?! Hahaha. WEird la you Tan. And her very very funny way of expressing stuff like: You can' stand me issit! Then sit la! GEEZZZZZ... you ah.

Anyway, I'm done. And before I go just a shout out here...

SHOUT OUT TO EMM, VAN AND KIM! CONGRATS YOU GOT INTO TRINITY TOO! NOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO THE SAME PLACE YIPEEEE!! WE SHALL GO PARTY... SOON!

1 Comments:

Blogger sjane said...

siaw o siaw!! im gonna miss u too!! wait.. mayb not that much since we'll be in d same city.. but stil!! no more siaw in d class.. gonna miss u mann.. sighh.. we must go out k =)) love ya~

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home