Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just a little note...

CONGRATS JASMINE (not Jasmine Kueh Wui Thing la...) !!! YOU'RE FINALLY ENGAGED! WHOOHOO!

I don't even know whether you even read my blog or not lol but anywhoo...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! SORRY I CAN'T EXACTLY FLY DOWN TO LIMBANG (wait, it was Limbang right? ahaks) TO ATTEND THE ACTUAL CEREMONY BUT STILL, AT LEAST I SAY CONGRATS RIGHT? AHAHA.

Btw, sorry I didn't actually believe Rachel when she said you were getting engaged. It was just that when she told me: Jasmine got engaged! she had this really cheeky grin on her face, yeah you know the one she pulls on when she wants to pull my leg or smth. Yeah, so ehehehe, but still in the end, I got the msg right? RIGHT?! Haha.

Oh boy, not everyday I get to see one of my friends get engaged you know ;) so haha, one last time...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh and don't forget to send me a wedding invite or I'd be after your blood. Huahahaha. Kidding kidding. But hey, come on, Siaw Hui must go. ;)

Wait if I say sorry for the times I bullied you, you will send me an invitation right? *hopeful look*

2 Comments:

Blogger Vann Law said...

hee hee, i know u said it's not jasmine kueh, but just reading it was scary ^^

5:21 PM  
Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

sweat*

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home