Thursday, October 12, 2006

Too lazy to think of title so bleh. :P ^- ^

Anywho, this is the last week of sch (sob) but then again it's the week where I think most of us have had the most fun. Ever since the Mock that is.

It's weird you know, SPM's so near around the corner and yet we're still playing our heads off and still don't care. :D

So here are some lame jokes, to keep you guys occupied to a certain extent I guess. :P

1) When giving Cikgu Susanna the book entitle Genghis Khan...
Khang: Eee cool (tries to peer over my shoulder to see book) What's it called?
Me: Genghis Khan?
Khang: Oh.
Pause then...
Khang: Eh, eh, add a G to the back of it.
Me: Huh? You mean Genghis Khang...
Khang: (beams proudly)
Me: ...

2) When playing Bullshit with some of them...
Al: (puts down one card) 1 Jack!
Me: (having all four Jacks) BULL!!
Al: Damn. (retracts card) How did you know?
Me: (grins) Coz I have all the Jacks?
Al: Grr...
Me: (puts down 3 cards) 3 tens!
No one says bull so...
Jer: (next in line) (puts down one card) 1 Jack!
Me: (shouts) HAH! BULLLLL!!!
Jer: How dya know?
Al: (practically screams at Jer while everyone glares) SHE JUST TOLD US SHE HAD ALL THE JACKS YOU DEAF BAT!!
Jer: Oh. Silly me.
Me: ...

3) When playing Bullshit still...
Mel: (puts down 3 cards) 3 nines!
Me: (pputs down 3 cards) 3 threes!
Aidan: Oy! How can you put threes? You can only put nines or tens or eights!
Me: Ohh sorry sorry ya... (takes back cards)
Pause then...
Me: (looks at remaining cards, don't have eight or nine or ten so I have to bull...) Aww man... I don't have... Oops. (look up)
Whole table: BULL! YOU CAN TAKE THE PILE OF CARDS ALREADY LA! WHAT EVER YOU PUT DOWN SURE BULL LIAO!!
Me: Damnnnn...

4) In my Sch Mag...
Khang: (signing) From the Ex Class Monitor to the Ex Head Girl.
Me: (upon seeing the signature) Wha?!

5) When Kok annoyed me and I couldn't take it anymore...
Me: (slaps him on the shoulder)
Kok: (recoils and clutches his appendix) OWW OWW OWW!
Me: WHAT?! (looks at him in disgust) I slapped your shoulder! How could it possibly affect your appendix?!
Kok: Eh (groans) You dunno mer? Got vein leading down there le...
Me: Uhh, veins bring blood, how does that connect with anything?
Kok: I mean I mean got nerve leading from shoulder to there leh!
Me: Uh huh, I thought your nerve brings impulses to the brain not that...
Kok: Fine fine! Just kidding... (grumbles)
Me: Hahhh!

6) On another instance when Kok annoyed me...
Me: (raises hand to whack already)
Kok: Woy woy woyyyy!! (runs away and spots Noel) Noel! (runs to Noel and hides behind Noel)
Me: OY, don't hide!!
Noel: Eh?
Kok (edging behind Noel, still trying to avoid me) Peace Peace Siaw Hui, peace!
Me: NO!
Kok: Peace! Calm down! (still cringes behind Noel) Noel, help me!
Noel: Oy, don't bully him la!
Me: He disturb me first!
Noel edges around with Kok behind him and Kok manages to escape through a maze of desks.
Me: WOY!! YOU COME BACK HERE!
Kok: (screams back at Noel) PEACE BE ON YOU NOEL! MAY THE LORD GRANT PEACE ON YOUR SOUL!
Noel: ...

7) Because Noel hates hugs...
Me: (whispers to Emm) Eh let's take photo with Noel and some oth girls, then on the count of 3 we jump and hug him k?
Emm: (evil grin) Ok!
Noel: (looks curiously at us) What are you doing?
Me: Oh nothing. (emm starts whispering plan to Van)
Noel: (shoots suspicious glare at the two of them) What are you ppl doing?!
Emm: Let's take a pic Noel!
Noel: (looks from me, to Emm, to Van) What if I don't wanna?
Me: Just take! Nothing wrong right?!
Emm: (pushes chair) Oy, sit here!
Noel: Why do I have to sit down? (death glare)
Me: Coz you're the only guy! JUST SIT lA YOU!!
Noel: (reluctantly sits)
Van starts laughing.
Noel: What are you ppl doing?!
Me: Jer, take photo! (tosses cam over to him) HURRY UP!
Tan who decides to join, me, Van and Emm gather around Noel.
Noel starts to sit on the edge of his seat.
Me: WOY! SIT PROPERLY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!
Noel: (raise eyebrow) I don't trust you.
Me: (death glare) ON my count of three, Jer, take the photo...
Noel wriggles in seat.
Me: One... two... THREE!!
All four girls lunge at Noel as Noel races out of his seat and towards the door.
Me: Damn, missed the bloody squirrel.
Emm: (screams) WE"D GET YOU NEXT TIME SQUIRREL!!

8) When Van was writing in Mike's auto book...
Van: (writing as fast as she can almost finish like half the auto already)
Me: Eee, I see!
Both fall quiet and start looking then...
Van: OH shit! Is this the right book? Am I writing in the right book?! (flips to the front of the book and sees the name Mike) Phew...
Me: Write halfway then only you check mer?
Jas: (nearby) Yalah, if wrong then you do what? (points at the heading: Hey Mike!) Cancel the Mike out ah?
Van: Ehehehe...

9) When trying to surprise Cikgu Tan Ah Siang with the orchid...
Noel: (covering cikgu's eyes) One... two... three! (takes away his hands)
Whole class: Tadah!
Tan Ah Siang: (slightly tilted away from the orchid such that the flower is not right in his line of vision) Huh? (starts looking arouind for the surprise rofl)
Emm: Cikgu! It's here! (gently tilts Cikgu around)
Tan Ah Siang: Uhh... (FINALLY spots the flower) Oh...

Ah, I'm so gonna miss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home