Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bored

Gawd, do you know how being stuck at home can bring to so much boredom?

*begin wailing here*

I'm not even allowed to study groups for the past few weeks. *SOB* Coz my mum says all I do is talk and I get nth from it (bleh) Well actually the talking part is quite real but hello la... my friends bah! OF COURSE I need to talk right? I'm just a normal (but sociable) person bah heh?

So lately the past two weeks have been about studying, more studying, and more studying. And of course eating to keep this body alive. Sleeping (though I actually lack it can you believe it?!) The comp (yeah just that you guys aren't blardy ol when I am lol). The TV. And of course, in between days a list of things that I would from now on classify as the AUSSIE list of things. Yeah, all those nonsense about Aus forms and Visas and passports and whatever else is making my head pound. Gahhh...

Oh btw, just for interest sakes, Kim is going down to Melb on Jan 20. My dad said I'd be going down end of Jan too (it's pretty much confirmed) So what time are you guys (the rest going to Melb la like Tiff, Jane, Pey, Van and Emm) going down? Hehehe. At least if you guys go down roughly same time right, in the two weeks leading up to college, I can go play with you guys to avoid boredom hehehe.

And I just realized that Trinity College highlighted my name as thus:
WONG Siaw Hui

Guess what that means?

It means that I'm going to be called WONG (ugh) in college next year. *wails even more* Why can't the blardy college call me Siaw Hui? Í'm not used to being called WONG. Gag gag.

All right, down to the list of things I plan to do after SPM.

Post SPM stuff:
1) Get driving license so can use car.
2) Get a job... maybe? Emm, you still up for this offer?!
3) Go on a holiday somewhere nice with my family.
4) Go swimming? EMM! Still up for THIS offer?
5) Maybe badmintion. VAN!! You said you wouldn't mind playing!
6) Go to some parties like the prom if I'm around. CHER!
7) Hehe. Go scavenge around for a new handphone (not so interested in this actually) an Ipod (hopefully?!) and definitely a laptop for next year (Muahahahaha)
8) Maybe plan a trip to Lundu/Damai/Santubong with some of my buddies? Urgh dunno la.
9) Any birthday celebrations that might crop up?
10) MOVIE MARATHON!!
11) Pre Christmas and Pre New Year celebs? Maybe?

Yeah and loads more stuff I have yet to think of.

Hmm, I think I shall add some jokes here. Any one of them that comes to mind.

1) When playing softball in school, I was up to bat for my team...
Me: (starting to sweat and holding the bat) Oh gawd oh gawd. PLEASE let me HIT the BLARDY ball!!
My team: GO SIAW! YOU CAN DO IT!
Noel: CROUCH DOWN LOWER SO CHIEW CAN"T AIM!
Me: (gulp and look at Chiew pitching) I am so seriously freaking dead.
Ball comes at me.
Me: (swing desperately and... doesn't hit ball) Uh oh.
Mong: STRIKE ONE!
Me: Dang... (get ready again)
Ball comes again.
Me: (swing wildly and miss AGAIN) OH shit.
Mong: STRIKE TWO!
Me: (on the verge of hysteria) Okay, come on. I can do this. Focus.
Just as ball about to release...
Me: Oh for heaven's sakes, I'm just gonna stand still and not hit anything. Maybe the ball will be Ball 1 or smth...
Ball is released.
Me: Oh gawd...
And then a miraculous thing happens, the ball comes sailing RIGHT AT MY BAT. It bounces OFF MY BAT which is NOT EVEN BEING SWUNG. In short, the ball just twanged off my still bat. And it didn't even fly backward causing a foul ball or anything. It was hit. And not only that...
IT WAS A PERFECT HIT AND A PERFECT HIT FOR A PERFECT RUNNING AND SAVE.
Whole field: (stares)
Me: (stares) Did the ball just bounce of my bat? DID IT JUST BOUNCE OFF MY BAT?! But I didn't move it and yet I heard a thwang... did it... (looks at ball careening away across the ground) I hit it?! Even though I didn't...
Tiff (my team): SIAW HUI! YOU IDIOT! RUN! YOU HIT IT! RUNNNNNN!!
Me: YIKES! (suddenly adrenaline pumps though and run like mad hatter)
A very stunned Chiew and a very stunned Khang (catcher) start picking up ball to chase after me. But I'm saved.
My whole team: WAHLIU! SIAW OH! WHOOOOOOO...
Me: (start laughing hysterically)
Noel: Thanks Chiew! For aiming the ball right at her bat!
Chiew: (hesitates) Uhh, I meant to do that coz I pitied her. Scared she can't hit mar...
Someone can't remember who but must be from his team: Bullshit.

2) In church, while Lydia, Becca and I were playing with two identical baby girl twins whilst Agan looks on...
Me: (half cradling one twin whilst other is being cradled by Lydia) Oh gawd, they're pretty heavy.
Lydia: Uh huh... right...
Becca: Eh (looks at one twin and then the other) They really look alike hor?
Lydia: Doy...
Silence then...
Agan: Huh? Wait a minute wait a minute. You mean the two of them are twins?! (gasp)
Becca, Lydia and me: .... DUHHHHH...
Agan: Oh wow... I just thought they were sisters...
Becca: (sarcastically) They are...
Agan: Oh...
Then long silence again and we all finally thought he got the meaning then...
Agan: Wait a minute (gasp) Are they like identical twins?!
Me: (faints) Agan... (don't know whether wanna laugh or cry)
Agan: What! They don't look alike bah!
Becca Lydia and me: (faints)

3) A long time ago, my brother used to know someone by the code name of Black Chicken (eh not being racist la ok just the nickname) and he absolutely hated him...
Bro: Eh, you know that black chicken ah... sometimes I just feel like boxing him and just biting him.
Me: Why? You hate him so much kah?
Bro: Yeah...
Unbeknownst to us, my mum was listening in on the convo so the next day, when she came back from the market...
Me and Bro: (watching TV watch mum walk into house with marketing stuff) Hey mum!
Mum: Oh good you're here. I bought black chicken today! We can cook chicken soup with it!
Bro and me: What?!
Mum: (puzzled) But I thought you two were talking about black chicken yesterday so I thought you wanted some...
Me: MA!! WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE NOT THE CHICKEN!
Mum: (looks down at scrawny black chicken) Oh... I thought you two were being literal.
Bro and me: (start laughing like wanna die)
When the chicken soup with black chicken finally came out onto the table for lunch...
Me and bro: Oh my gawd oh my gawd (scoop up some black chicken with spoons then..) HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mum: (sweats) Haiyah keep quiet la you two!

Haiz... my mum never fails to amuse me at times. ROFL.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WONG! HAHAHAHAHA And good luck in getting your driver's license! x3 It'll be easy for you la. Just don't procrastinate for 6 months like me xDDD

6:01 AM  
Blogger Aidan said...

Oh, i said the bullshit =D And you sure aren't turning up for any of your study groups. We can still feel the ghost of you. Jk! Haha. Nice plans you have, i hope all of them come to fruition :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger ahp*am said...

wong wong wong ;)lalala. i'll be leaving 12th jan. perth. sigh, so early.

2:18 AM  
Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

yalor. dammit la. that emmeline go and tell me she leaving on 12th feb. and she's going same place as me sommore. blardy blardy blardy.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home