Thursday, October 26, 2006

226th post

I can't believe it! This blog contains more than 200 posts already! Whoot! Al and Emm we rock!!

Well actually more of Al rocked part coz Emm hasn't been blogging in a while.

Wait, why am I even blogging?

Oh yeah that's right, someone *glares* asked me to apologize to him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm not writing this to apologize, Kai Lun, so you can forget about it.

Well actually, it DID cross my mind to apologize, but cause you stepped on my foot when we were walking to Scoops this Weds, then thought of giving you a sorry went flying out my head.

Though I will write this for the sake of me, Alison and Emmeline. In case some oth ppl get offended through our past posts, present posts and future posts okay? So here goes the...

WARNING: This blog is the rightly owned property of the bloggers by the name of Alison, Emmeline and Siaw Hui. Anything written on this blog are merely the actual and unpolished thoughts of the aforementioned. Though that might be the case, we, namely the mentioned, do not mean to hurt anyone or offend anyone in anyway. In short, ANY OFFENCE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED THROUGH THE BLOG IS UNINTENTIONAL. IT WAS MERELY THE RANTINGS OF THE BLOGGERS. HOWEVER, IF YOU STILL FEEL LIKE YOU WERE BEING WRONGED, OR OFFENDED BECAUSE OF THIS BLOG AND ITS WORDS, THEN TELL US. BUT IF WE EXPLAIN TO YOU AND YOU STILL WANT TO FIND FAULT WITH US THEN...

THERE'S JUST ONE THING YOU OUGHT TO DO...

DON'T READ THE BLARDY BLOG AT ALL! DOY!

Hope that got across. Sincere thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home